homestead - Re: [Homestead] visions of past amputee frogs~

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] visions of past amputee frogs~
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:23:48 -0400

Sounds like great fun..

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
This frog leg post brought back a great high school memory! Three
handsome jock-lads, high school boyfriends, went out the night before our
3 couple dinner date. They gigged frogs till almost 4 in the morning. That eve, we girls were invited to my boyfriend's parent's home, where
they fixed us sauteed frog legs, caesar salad, pilaf, and the champagne
his Mom allowed if we stayed there for the eve! What a feast, followed
by a swim in their huge pool. What fun, at age 16!!
Toni in KY (NOT the Toni who asked to be unsubbed, btw! - i have come to
care greatly for you folk here!!)