homestead - [Homestead] Three things to think about...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Three things to think about...
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:02:45 -0500

Got this today as a joke, thought I would pass it on..

Three Things To Think About

1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

Cows: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our
government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago,
right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And,
then track her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate
11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we
should give them all a cow.

The Constitution: They keep talking about drafting a Constitution
for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot
of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not
using it anymore.

The Ten Commandments: The real reason that we can't have the Ten
Commandments in a courthouse is that you can't post "Thou Shalt Not
Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in
a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates
a hostile work environment.

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.