homestead - [Homestead] garbage into electricity

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] garbage into electricity
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:23:43 -0500

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/873aae7bf86c0110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

At the risk of further "too good to be true" criticism, I post this with hopes of a better future through technology (although I'm not holding my breath and am making plans to live without such)

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.

  • [Homestead] garbage into electricity, EarthNSky, 02/28/2007