homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene has a new neighbor(in a homestead kinda way)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene has a new neighbor(in a homestead kinda way)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:08:15 -0500

Awesome Clint, congratulations!!
Post some pictures when you get a chance!

Bev

Clint L. Novak wrote:
Sorry Gene, it had to happen. We finially found the right property for
us just north of Annapolis, Missouri. We closed today. We got 110
acres with almost a mile of Big Creek(for my wife Carol). 50 acres of
it is pretty open and fairly level. We're really pumped, my wife went
down there with a friend to close and spend some time oggling, I'm
envious. My company was bought out(merged) and I'm stuck working till
the end of March. Now we just have to pay for it. I'm not sure where
Gene is from Annapolis, but as homesteads go, sounds like we're almost
close neighbors. It will be quite some time before we are able to do
more than camp there, but at least the looking is done.