homestead - [Homestead] Climate Schizophrenia

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Climate Schizophrenia
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:06:53 -0800

So many things we don't know.... I guess if you are going anywhere this year you should pack your thermal undies AND the sun screen.

Rob

http://www.expertclick.com/NewsReleaseWire/default.cfm?Action=ReleaseDetail&ID=15217

Climate Schizophrenia

By Alan Caruba

Here are three headlines from the January 19 edition of my local daily newspaper.

"A mercurial winter whipsaws the nation."

"Fiercest storms in years batter northern Europe."

"Pelosi creates panel on global warming."

  • [Homestead] Climate Schizophrenia, Rob, 01/20/2007