homestead - [Homestead] Another thank you

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Another thank you
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:37:16 -0500

Seeing Keith post reminded me of something I meant to do yesterday. As I have mentioned, I've been organizing my printed stuff into binders. Yesterday, I tackled the cheesemaking stack. (about 1000 pages worth) (Today I moved onto herbal remedies and health aid/first aid, only a 750 page stack). Anyway, I noticed, as I read through every page, that some of the folks here contributed greatly to my cheesemaking binder, and I want to say thanks, especially to Keith, James, and Lynn Wigglesworth.
Lynn, have you made Cheddar lately? I was getting hungry just reading the stuff!

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.

  • [Homestead] Another thank you, EarthNSky, 01/11/2007