homestead - Re: [Homestead] Free college classes

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Free college classes
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:16:35 -0800

Arg! In high school we had a whole list and one of the author's was John O'Hara. I got stuck with Butterfield 8. I got as far as where he spends about 8 pages describing a mink coat. I even remember the teacher, Miss Peabody. Yup! There really was a teacher with that name. I got in more trouble in that class. She wasn't pleased when I told her it was so boring that I could almost understand why some folks might burn books <g>