homestead - Re: [Homestead] Carrots

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Carrots
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:24:32 -0700

On Jan 5, 2007, at 3:00 PM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

Gene,
The sky is falling here. At least 2 inches of rain in
the last 24 hours.
Van Dell

Plant them carrots!

Here in Phoenix we actually just had a sprinkle of that wet stuff that comes down from the sky.

So I won't plant.

Speaking of Missouri rain, my neighbor just sent me three photos of the pond in front of our house, the result of beavers plugging the culvert in the dam/stream crossing I built this summer. Gives me a good idea what it will look like upon completion. In the meantime, I think I may need a boat.