homestead - Re: [Homestead] Farming it out

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Farming it out
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:18:17 -0500

LOL...no, I suppose not...you guys are pretty much weathered old timers..lol ;)

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

You guys!!! You are spoiling my surprise post by beating me to the punch, talking about stuff I was gonna talk about! :)

First, Bev, do you think anything you post is going to surprise us? As in:

"You won't belive what Bev posted!"
"I wouldn't be surprised, that Bev, you know."

We want to hear your take on it. I am indeed surprised by the things some people decide to do for themselves vs. what they will hire out. And equally sruprised by what I do along those lines sometimes.