homestead - [Homestead] Progress

  • From: Keith B <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Progress
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:05:11 -0500

Happy New Year all

It's been a good week. My plumber/electrician brother was up from Tennessee and we are now connected to the well! We didn't turn on the valve that joins the log cabin to the waterline yet because Gin says we can't count on our son to keep the place warm and she's afraid it will freeze.

yeah, that means she and I still reside in this tiny camp and Scott is still "camping" in the house.

But, we're close to the point that we could move in any time.

I'll post some pics of the recent work (somewhere).

  • [Homestead] Progress, Keith B, 01/01/2007