homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scorpions. Avoid or kill safely.

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scorpions. Avoid or kill safely.
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:28:55 -0500

Yikes, Gene - sorry to hear of your pain.
Friends around here, seasoned woodman and river rats, go thru so much
time and then it seems we all get our rotten turn from some venomous
thing - Scorpions, Copperheads, B Recluses.
Please take care and mend soon,
Toni
*Hap-Hap-Happy New Year to All Here ~ Bounty and no trouble in
2007!*

  • Re: [Homestead] Scorpions. Avoid or kill safely., tonitime, 12/31/2006