homestead - Re: [Homestead] OMG, a White Christmas??!!!????

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] OMG, a White Christmas??!!!????
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:16:08 -0600

Hope you get your snow. Meanwhile, I'm praying that our Christmas, here, is
dry. If humanly possible, I MUST finish building the fence this Saturday and
haul my horse back from Missouri this Sunday. I guess after that the weather
can do anything it wants, but I could sure use some nice dry weather for the
weekend. Right now, as it did all day yesterday, it is raining. The forecast
for the weekend is still for dry weather. I'm hoping that for once they got
it right!
Gloria