homestead - Re: [Homestead] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Schools

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Schools
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 01:16:20 -0500

We've talked about it, and while he does not feel as strongly about some
issues as I, we are in general agreement. My criticism was not really
directed at him, but rather at my sister-in-law, who often criticizes the
schools, and anyone who teaches in them. Including him. Yet she happily
takes the "government check" provided by the very system she so despises.
Therein lies the hypocrasy. Quite frankly, I think he deserves
canonization. I would have sent her the way of the aforementioned cats long
ago ;-)

And yes, he does enjoy teaching...

Ray