homestead - [Homestead] Sustainable Village - Products - AIR PRESSURE VALVE FOR BOWJON

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sustainable Village - Products - AIR PRESSURE VALVE FOR BOWJON
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:53:23 -0700

I found more evidence that the world is just a bit more zombified. Bowjon.net is gone, along with the tables that help you figure out what kind of system you need. Now you're just redirected to slick pages of retailers with giant flashing "Order Now!" buttons.

This, however, just made me sick. Read the fine print and you may be reminded of the Kyoto Accord. To save the rest of the world, you must become the people who can't and don't.

http://www.sustainablevillage.com/servlet/display/product/detail/32110

Bill
S. Oregon coast

  • [Homestead] Sustainable Village - Products - AIR PRESSURE VALVE FOR BOWJON, Bill Jones, 09/22/2006