homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Toni

PoolBoy....PondBoy, Still sounds like a good life!! Good Cooking has
always been a fatal attraction!

Not sure what a WWOOFER is but I'm sure it is a good idea :)

I excel at the growing but fall short on the harvesting and utiliization
part!

We need to form a Joint Venture!

Cheers,
William
(in Ontario)

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Yes, Indeedy!! We'd treat poolboys well around here ( the cooking can't
be beat within many surrounding counties!).. Guess it'll actually have to
be a "Pond Boy". Each year, i ponder maybe having a WWOOFER come stay
for a few months........maybe after DH retires in two years, i can get
serious about growing AND marketing of some sort ;)
Toni in KY

Hey Toni,
Is it safe to assume the PoolBoy would share in the Bounty???
William
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com