homestead - Re: [Homestead] Indoor air quality and aquaponics

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Indoor air quality and aquaponics
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:04:25 -0400

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

Yes, I'm still doing it. I have a 2000 gallon tank in my greenhouse. I
still have goldfish and koi in the tank, since I can't really figure out
what kind of fish I want. The fish are about 3 years old now and large.

Dimension wise, how large is that tank?
Have you tried to sell any of the fish?
Out of curiosity, how much do you spend on fish food, and approximately how many fish do you have?

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W