homestead - Re: [Homestead] [cheap-shelters] Sunny John Vs. Looney Bucket

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [cheap-shelters] Sunny John Vs. Looney Bucket
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 06:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

Daybreak arrived and I hung the American Flag from my
front porch.. A simple activity. But It made me
think of many relatives who have served to protect all
of us from the evils from WWII to Korea to Vietnam to
the war occuring now. Some of my relatives were
severly injured and two were killed in action.

Placing the flag , I think, made me happier than the
t-bones that will come off the grill this afternoon.

For all of the veterans on this list---thank
you........bobford79

  • Re: [Homestead] [cheap-shelters] Sunny John Vs. Looney Bucket, bob ford, 07/04/2006