homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cross post please

  • From: Warriorgrannys AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cross post please
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:01:31 EDT

Well folks, and supporters, and those that think we are just nutty... Friday
we will be hitting the road. I will not be able to be online very much but
hope to keep you all informed on our progress and send some photos as often
as
we can. We will be in Kodak Tn. the 10th and 11th then on to SC and then Ga
and then La..

Will you all keep us in your prayers that this motor home stays HEALTHY and
running for us and we have a safe trip. We really do appreciate the support
we have gotten from these groups. We still need contributions to help us
stay on the road but once we start getting mentioned in the news hopefully
those that have stood back and wanted proof we are not just a scam and are
doing
what we believe in that these people will start supporting us with some cash
to help us keep on going. Just think how far we can go if everyone would
just send in a contribution equal to a meal at McDonalds? Every one can
afford
that. We have a paypal debit card so the money is available immediately
which will be very helpful. So far I have added up my debt to this
project..
including the motor home and we have gone into debt for about $28,000. That
is
out of our pocket. That does not include the fuel we will use just the
motor
home and repairs and decking it out for the journey. I am not asking for
anyone to pay us back but just help us keep on going.. We refinanced our
home
to get this all done against everyones advice but I feel so deeply that we
have to do this to make people wake up and see the problems we have allowed
grow and grow over the years until we no longer have a right to our own
lives
and beliefs, Our lives are ruled by the Activists who activate the
legislators into actions which only serve their purposes. NOT OURS. It is
time to
show that we do have a voice, small and squeeky but a voice which will grow
louder and louder with every day as more and more people see the truth about
these regulations, bills and laws.

Thanks everyone for listening to my rant and keep us in your prayers and
thoughts.

Linda

_Granny Warriors_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com/)

Exposing ARA and their agenda to the public.
_Donate to keep the Grannys Rolling_
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=timhun AT aol.com&item_name=Granny%20%20Warriors&item_number=
0006&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset
=UTF-8)

  • [Homestead] Cross post please, Warriorgrannys, 06/07/2006
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Homestead] Cross post please, Warriorgrannys, 06/08/2006