homestead - Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:39:17 -0700

Wow, Condy Rice better watch her back, er... front. :)

Lynda wrote:

Dr. Louis Hellman, then Deputy Assistant Secretary of Population Affairs presented statistics confirming that the U.S. gave federal grants for sterilizing low income people, funds reimbursing states for 90% of the cost of sterilizing indigent women.

Great! I'm perfectly happy to see people who repeatedly burden the taxpayers with their irresponsible breeding habits sterilized. You know that's quite different from sterilizing them _because_ of their race, but you're a professional liar. The wackiest libs I've known tried to tell me that the voluntary military is genocidal, because "people of color" are disproportionately represented. Perhaps pawn shops are also racist, since "people of color" disproportionately must resort to being swindled there.

Now, since you seem interested in locals other than the U.S., maybe you'd be interested in the funding through the Rockefeller Foundation for the sterilization of Columbian women. Or the U.S. imposed population control program administered by the Peace Corps who sterilized Quechua Indian women in Bolivia.

So the second big category consists of situations involving foreign governments, where you have no idea who in that country really was behind it.

The Immigration Act of 1924, ch.190, §11(a), 43 Stat. 153, 159, amended by The Immigration and Nationality Act, ch. 477, §201, 66 Stat. 175 (1952), amended by Pub. L. No. 89-236, §1, 79 Stat. 911 (1965).

And that brings us to category 3, the ancient history of the U. S. My, there certainly were some ignorant people back then.

Thank goodness someone recognizes the problem of overpopulation, which is what every single one of Bush's diplomatic statements referred to, and you know that too. You have knowingly misrepresented the charcter of individual after individual. For instance, "eugenics" refers, in one context, to technology enabling couples to have sickle-cell anemia-free children, just by selecting a sperm and egg that are both free from the abnormal gene. I'm happy to hear that Bush Sr. is "for" that.

If I learned anything from your long email, it's the largely contrived reasons for why some people think that they deserve more rights than the rest of us; oh, and how easy it is for a pro to craft BS into a first-class hate piece.

Bill