homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:34:34 -0500

Some of us on the homestead list have come to think of ourselves as family.
We have shared deeply personal experiences as well as hopefully helpful
homestead hints.

Rob,

I have read your posts here since my first joining in the 90s. I was happy when I returned to the list last year to find that you were still here. We've crossed paths on other lists. Funny, I have never met you; never seen you, but I have a mental image of you just like others on the list. The impact of your words have formed this image.

Be certain that along with others on this list, you and your family have my prayers and positive thoughts. There is a lot of power in that and it is channeled to you and yours.

Rob - Va