homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup

  • From: "lkvp" <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:20:27 -0500

From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:36:49 -0700

>Thank you for your kind words Gene. I have high hopes and she is doing
>better, her white blood count is now 'normal'. This is just one step on a
>long road... She has ALL and it's an 80% success rate with this cancer.
>Aurora Dawn Milroy, she is at Madigan Army Medical Center.

Rob, my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and your
family. We had a pre-teen male in our community recover in the last year
from leukemia, believe in recovery. I look at my almost 16 year old oldest
son and try not to every day of regular living for granted. Take care.

Lisa
sw VA