homestead - [Homestead] Tvo post Oct 02 Fine Overstory Issue by Bill Mollison on tree influence in plant, animal world

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tvo post Oct 02 Fine Overstory Issue by Bill Mollison on tree influence in plant, animal world
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:11:12 -0800

From: "tvoivozhd" <tvoivozd AT infi.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:55:26 -0700

tvoivozhd---if you haven't already subscribed to the Overstory, do it now!

Welcome to The Overstory! This free e-mail journal serves subscribers in
152 countries. To subscribe (or unsubscribe), please see message at the end
of this e-mail.

Learn more about The Overstory Book:
<http://agroforester.com/overstory/ovbook.html>

Overstory #92 - TREES AND THEIR ENERGY TRANSACTIONS
By Bill Mollison © Bill Mollison 1988, 2001

Contents:

: INTRODUCTION
: THE BIOMASS OF THE TREE
: WIND EFFECTS