homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 17, Issue 16

  • From: "lkvp" <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 17, Issue 16
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:57:31 -0500

From: LinwWhi AT aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:48:38 EST

>stop e-mail
>Change your homestead list member options:
>http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/lkvp%40floydva.net

You signed up, the answer to what you seek is above. More than three or four
people have indicated as much, some of us in private emails. I'm usually not
online at this hour, but happen to be now. Collectively, for the homestead
group, I respectfully say: Give us a break and unsubscribe yourself! And
don't wait until next year!