homestead - Re: [Homestead] hello and blogging

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] hello and blogging
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:27:25 -0800

There are blog hosts and there are blog hosts. Probably the most used free blog host is Blogger. I've used Blogger and Blog.Stream. I know folks that are using other hosts but they pay for their blogs.

If you goggle blog and free, there are several that come up. Blogger has a step-by-step set of instructions for setting up your blog.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K. V. Perry" <lkvp AT floydva.net>