homestead - Re: [Homestead] archive

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] archive
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:14:27 -0800 (PST)

Greetings to the search-er. Lovely word, puffery (a sincere compliment,
Gene). If
you get into the archives, you will see that we have discussed, recently:
Inflation (puffonomics), Dairy Prices (cream puffery), Native and Non-native
Thistles (puffballery), Livestock (Puff and Spot), and The Present
Administration
(huff'n'puff).
Just by way of introduction, and to catch you up -
Sandy