homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bush tells Amish that God speaks through him

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bush tells Amish that God speaks through him
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:31:38 EDT

You know, what I read was about a president, liked or not, who took time to
say thanks for a gift, and left a bunch of humble people - who don't vote -
with a pleasant memory. I think we can learn from that, rather than being
critical about something that may or may not have actually said. I, for
one,
would like to see more thanking for what we have, and less griping about
what
we don't.

Ray