homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political allegiance, was US and China

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political allegiance, was US and China
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:41:33 -0500

There was a party around here called something like:
TTBO
Throw The Bums Out
One of their bumper stickers had a broom, and said "Make a Clean Sweep"

They had some success in ousting one US Congressman, if I recall properly.

Since we changed supplier on one of our equipment lines, I haven't heard
from them lately.