homestead - [Homestead] Anyone out there in WV?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Anyone out there in WV?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:48:22 -0500

Subject: rural homestead enquiry To: <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
Hi Gene,
I work for a TV production company based in the UK & USA and we are working on a new series for Discovery about people starting a homestead lifestyle. I came across your informative website and wondered if you might be able to help with something.
Do you know of any homestead/self-sufficient experts in West Virginia, or in particular someone that knows the Morgantown area?
Basically, someone that can give advice on things like building fences, hunting, animal husbandry, growing and canning food etc. Perhaps someone that has lived homestead for some time now.
Any help in finding someone or tips on how I might find someone would be greatly appreciated. We hope to feature such an expert to give advice to some people that are moving to the Morgantown area and have no experience in living off the land.
I look forward to hearing from you soon..
Best wishes,
Charlotte
Charlotte W-Robinson
Assistant Producer
Ricochet
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 224800
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 711675
www.ricochet.co.uk - makers of ABC's Supernanny

  • [Homestead] Anyone out there in WV?, Gene GeRue, 09/29/2005