homestead - [Homestead] Travelling

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Travelling
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 07:23:17 -0500

Well, it has been a great two weeks with a friend joining me and us making it to three antique tractor shows. We are both tired and foot sore, glad that it is ending but at the same time unhappy because it is ending. We will be wandering around the show grounds today and enjoying the sights and sounds.

Tomorrow I take him to the airport. After that I plan to go to NE Missouri. I am not sure if I will be staying a few days in Canton or going right to Rowans, we will see.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=40.949819&longitude=-91.547117

  • [Homestead] Travelling, Don Bowen, 09/03/2005