homestead - Re: [Homestead] For Sale By Owner

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] For Sale By Owner
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:34:44 EDT

> Anybody sold by owner? I hate this situation and just want it to be
> over, but also realize that 1% of the sales price on this house might
> put in a well on my country property.

Rob,

I sold several properties 'by owner'. If you don't use a real estate agent,
be sure to use a very good real estate attorney, one that specilizes in real
estate. I've sold property without using either agent or attorney and
everything went OK. But it is so easy to be blindsided by something.

James