homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:05:13 -0700

I heard there were some interesting correlations between the scheduled date of testimony of a witness, and the discovery of that witness's corpse. In addition, virtually all the people who would have really been familiar with the kingpin's more distant criminal past have met their end. I wonder if there's a webpage where we can check out the info for ourselves.

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/1/2005 10:16:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, melody AT crecon.com writes: When Clinton lied, nobody died."

You don't get into conspiracy theories much, do you? LOL! There are many
who would disagree with that statement.

Heh, yeah, 30 mysterious deaths, including a decapitated witness, ruled death by natural causes....