homestead - [Homestead] Tire pump fiasco

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tire pump fiasco
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:47:25 -0700

A few months ago I sought to buy a tire pump for the wheelbarrows. Bought one at an auto parts store. It sat in its hard plastic packaging for a couple months until I needed it. Unpackaged it and found that the nozzle, that clamps onto the valve stem, was missing. Went back to the auto parts store; they no longer carry that brand.

Can't find one of those little profitless items anywhere. Any ideas?