homestead - [Homestead] self reliance quiz

  • From: ted <music AT thenightshades.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] self reliance quiz
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:44:45 -0700

My brother did something very like this. Lifted this huge beam himself. I'm
pretty sure he just propped up one end and then the other until it was up
there. He was working inside though, could have been easier to brace
makeshift elevating heaps against the walls.

  • [Homestead] self reliance quiz, ted, 04/11/2005