homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sexing chickens

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sexing chickens
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:25:27 -0500

This is why I said "get an Oriental to help." I thought I remembered that
the large processors in our area, like Tyson, hired Japanese, but wasn't
sure. I knew it was an Oriental background. My husband has talked with some
of the Tyson supervisors and they say the Japanese have something like 85%
accuracy while non-Japanese, who are trained, don't do much better than
break even.