homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Garden soil: it's much more than dirt

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Garden soil: it's much more than dirt
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:44:03 EST

In a message dated 3/4/2005 6:36:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
billj AT harborside.com writes:

> I've been involved with BD people for many years. It's really more a
> religion than a science. The first hint is that you have to believe in
> the preparations for them to work for you. When you suggest a
> scientific explanation, you're treated with amusement and distrust, and
> reminded that it's really the astrological forces and the
> transdimensional beings who create the phosphorus for your garden.

Bill, I think what you have to day about dedicated (lunatic fringe) BD'ers is
quite so. But there is one thing I would point out, wherever their
phosphorus comes from and whatever the actual forces at work in their
gardens, have you
ever seen such magnificiet results?

James