homestead - Re: [Homestead] (no subject)

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:37:33 -0800

At 3/3/2005, you wrote:

Looking forward to it, Don.

I will keep you informed. I may have to take a detour to the Fleetwood factory which will delay me for a couple of days.

If you come that week you will get to see the spectacle of young boys swimming in a pool full of seriously cold water and enjoying every minute of it. Their home is north of Toronto.

We live on a cul-de-sac. Can you swing your rig around in that space? If so, just do the swing and park in front of the house.

I surprised myself how well I was able to maneuver around the Walmart parking lot. I had a nice escape route
worked out but a motor home parked right in the middle of it.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.450084&longitude=-116.867479