homestead - Re: [Homestead] Notes From the Farm (January-February 2005)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Notes From the Farm (January-February 2005)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:49:15 -0800

Did Oregon Exotics go out of business? He used to have the trees, or at
least that is where my cousin got her's. She prefers the shoots to the
leaves as that is how she had them when she was in China.

Try Agrohaitai for seeds. They have both types
(http://www.agrohaitai.com/others/chinesetoon/chinesetoon.htm)

Lynda