homestead - Re: [Homestead] Saying it like it is: Don't Blame WalMart

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Saying it like it is: Don't Blame WalMart
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:54:07 -0800

At 2/28/2005 04:49 PM, you wrote:

The obvious truth that taking the power away from politicians will get
rid of the corruption,

Politicians, corruption and shopping for the "best deals" are always going to be with us... Like taxes, the weather and death, just one of those things.

I guess if you don't like WM and/or HD you spend your dollars somewhere else, even if you get less for them.

What I meant was:

Yeah, I shop at WalMart.

Me too, but I do shop at other places in town also, not as much but I do from time to time. Both for the better selection and to help keep them going (just a little bit).

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA