homestead - Re: [Homestead] Get surreal.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Get surreal.
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:53:48 -0800

Poor James, you are sooooo easy. However, it is good to see that you have
finally learned to use "some" in your sentences.

BTW, you did leave a "some" out of this particular rant, *some*
homeschoolers. Far too many are H$LDA sheople!

Lynda, who wonders if James will ever come down from that pedestal and
recognize tongue in cheek sarcasm. <<eg>>