homestead - Re: [Homestead] Diet works as good or better than statins

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Diet works as good or better than statins
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:25:50 -0800

Nah, James, your problem, or at least one of them, is due to the Round Up
fumes you insist aren't harmful or maybe you're making your martinis from
them?

So, James, how come your kids aren't going to public school? I mean, you do
rant, rave and harp on about "one-size-fits-all" with everything else on
earth so logically then public schooling should fit all.

Lynda