homestead - [Homestead] Its moving day

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] Its moving day
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:56:49 -0800

Well, today is moving day. We finally made it to this day after months of on again, off again, no lookers, mad frantic scrabble to get the place ready to show, no offers, rescinded offers, low ball offers. We are now here. The movers will be here this morning, I have to finish loading the trailer and pickup, a quick fix to the dryer to change from propane to Natural Gas, and hook up tot he small enclosed trailer. A busy day ahead.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509

  • [Homestead] Its moving day, Don Bowen, 02/12/2005