homestead - RE: [Homestead] Bush skewed prorities, so many I can, t keeptrack---Amtrak just one example.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Bush skewed prorities, so many I can, t keeptrack---Amtrak just one example.
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:14:51 -0700

Well they sure as heck aren't making parking lots for them!

Parking lot spaces have been squeezed down as much as possible. The body repair people love it. The drivers of Mercedes, BMW and the like don't. I find ever more often that an oversized pickup or Hummer or giant SUV is taking two spaces. And of course all the luxury car drivers, especially when the car is new, park in such a manner that they might as well just position the middle of the car on the line.