homestead - [Homestead] Up and down and up it goes

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Up and down and up it goes
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:44:38 -0800

It was prophetic that someone mentioned insurance today. I thought everything was set for a closing but late in the day we heard that the buyers were having trouble getting insurance. We are in a fire zone but I have cut the brush way back beyond CDF recommendations. And the two brush fires we had cleared out the underbrush. Besides there was no damage during any of those fires. Our real estate agents have gone beyond the call since the selling agent seems to be doing nothing. They have been the ones to secure financing and today convinced an insurance company to cover the house. Massive incompetence by the selling agent and the escrow office have been more than countered by the extreme capabilities of our agents.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509