homestead - [Homestead] Read behind Condoleeza lines

  • From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Read behind Condoleeza lines
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:09:16 -0500

All she's saying is that we've got enough on our plate for the moment in Iraq. But a short while ago the arrested U.S. program for making and stockpiling d-e-e-ep penetration bombs ( more than a city block deep) was re-activated---the obvious targets being the buried nuke production facilities of Iran and North Korea.

For years I have been reading in Arab newspapers about the fourteen targets in Israel that Iran Ayatollahs want to hit with nuclear warheads. I hope before that happens the U.S. or Israel destroys the buried Iranian nuclear production sites. To stay alive, the Israelis would bomb them, as they bombed Chirac's Osirak reactor in Iraq back in 1981--- but Israel does not have heavy bombers with sufficient range or payload. Looks like a job for the U.S.

No help from anybody else---you remember the screeching from the U.N. when Israel destroyed Osirak? No screeching when Chirac built it and no screeching when he sold Saddam 78 lbs of enriched uranium suitable for nuclear warheads.

*FOREIGN AFFAIRS*
*Rice: Attacking Iran Is 'Not on Agenda' <http://letters.washingtonpost.com/W1RH040383748643CFE7F3F250E920>*
Despite tough new language on Iran, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Friday that a U.S. attack on the Tehran regime is "simply not on the agenda" for now.

  • [Homestead] Read behind Condoleeza lines, tvoivozhd, 02/04/2005