homestead - [Homestead] dead on my feet

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com, lessIsMore AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] dead on my feet
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:44:51 -0800

I am really tired now. My son came down and we got most of the shop moved. There are only a couple of things to move and some boxes. We could not get the little crawler to start so still has to be loaded but I think with some come-a-longs and some help with a tractor I can get it loaded. Maybe only one pickup load has to be taken to storage and maybe there is that much room left. For the first time in several days I feel that I may get this pulled off by Saturday morning. But right now I am dead beat and will spend the rest of the day reading.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com