homestead - [Homestead] 14 days but who is counting

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] 14 days but who is counting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 04:49:52 -0800

We close in 14 days. There still some unknowns and scheduling uncertainties but in 14 days I will be full timing. The Slabs will be the first stop to look into getting and installing a solar system. After that it is a slow trip east to visit my son in North Carolina then back via the midwest to the '05 graduation rally.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

  • [Homestead] 14 days but who is counting, Don Bowen, 01/10/2005