homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forgot to add this to the Highttower article on Bush dishin all things, especially military

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forgot to add this to the Highttower article on Bush dishin all things, especially military
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:32:30 -0500

tvoivozhd wrote:

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell |

The word 'revolution' is appearing with more frequency post-election. Perhaps it's what we need, a revolution of some sort.
My oldest son just read _Animal Farm_, Orwell must have been an interesting fellow.

Lisa