homestead - [Homestead] The '05 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] The '05 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:45:40 -0800

Now might be the time to put the MREA fair on your calendar, it's next June. I went once and learned a good bit. I know that a trip to the middle of America might take a bit of advance planning for some...

http://www.the-mrea.org/energy_fair.php

>>Join us for our 16th annual Renewable Energy and Sustainable Living Fair June 17-19, 2005. The Fair will again be held at the ReNew the Earth Institute, MREAs educational facility, in Custer, WI (just 7 miles east of Stevens Point). <<

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA

  • [Homestead] The '05 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair, Rob, 12/14/2004