homestead - [Homestead] I have Florida property and a

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] I have Florida property and a
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:54:31 -0800

Brooklyn bridge to sell to you if you believe this :

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap12-04-105655.asp?t=apnew&vts=12420041130<http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap12-04-105655.asp?t=apnew&vts=12420041130>

No pollution problems expected after huge blast at Houston chemical
plant

ASSOCIATED PRESS

HOUSTON, Dec. 4 - A chemical plant fire and explosion that was heard
about 25 miles away and produced huge clouds of smoke was not expected to
have any major effect on the environment, authorities said.

  • [Homestead] I have Florida property and a, Toni Hawryluk, 12/04/2004