homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lynda

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lynda
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:19:30 -0800

No, dear but if that makes you feel better then you go ahead and live in
delusion land. James and I rarely agree but we don't seem to feel the need
to routinely spew the vitrol in posts that have nothing to do with the areas
where we disagree.

Hot damn, I figured it out. You're are still stuck in public school mode
and haven't matured beyond that. Hmmmm, that sounds about right.

Lynda